Duo-S Assembly Instructions
- Remove the black retaining screws (you will not need these for assembly) followed by the top case. There is no need to remove the brass acoustic frame.
- [The board is shipped with the brass logo installed. Skip this step if you did not remove it.] Press fit (might need some force) and screw on the brass logo pieces, it should be almost flush with the surface. It is a snug fit to prevent unnecessary rattling.
- Install the 3M rubber feet followed by bottom case square gaskets.
- [The board is shipped with the brass frame mounted. Skip this step if you did not remove it.] Mount the brass acoustic frame onto the bottom case. You will want to fit one side in followed by the other. It is a snug fit to prevent unnecessary rattling.
- Install 3M rubber gaskets onto the brass acoustic frame and the top case.
- Install all stabilisers and switches onto the PCB and assemble all parts together without screwing in the bottom case screws.
- Put on all keycaps and use the alignment strips as shown.
- Invert the board and install the bottom case screws and you are done!